Tryin' to reason with hurricane season So what happened to the Digital Divide? 17 years ago The Freeholder According to Reuters, 75% of Americans have access to the Internet. I suspect the other 25% don’t want access. If true, maybe they’re the smart ones. Continue Reading Previous Another case of believing their own propagandaNext Strange doings in OK? Leave a Reply Cancel replyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment.