This list and similar ones have been floating through the Intertubz since forever. That dowen’t make them any less true. I received this one today, and in light of recent events thought I would make a few edits and share it with you.
- Free men need not ask permission to bear arms.
- An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
- What part of “shall not be infringed” do you still not understand?
- The Second Amendment is there in case the politicians ignore the others.
- The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control in place.
- Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to disarm them.
- Guns have two enemies: rust and politicians.
- “Assault” describes a behavior, not a device.
- Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer and easier.
- If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
- A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone when there’s a bad guy at the door.
- 90,000,000+ firearms owners killed no one yesterday.